Stranded with Cherwell? Migrate seamlessly to Freshservice
Ivanti’s recent acquisition of Cherwell surprised the ITSM industry, and stirred up more questions rather than answers. These two legacy giants have competing ITSM platforms with overlapping offerings. How will the two converge? Which roadmap will they follow? What will happen to the customer experience?
Uncertainty in the future of your IT investment brings about doubt and anxiety. Managing services for hundreds, if not thousands of employees, while ensuring a great employee experience isn’t easy. And the last thing you want is disruptions in your daily business because of a patched together product and all the moving and shaking at the vendor side.
This is why you need a partner like Freshservice, not an ITSM vendor with too much legacy debt beneath a patched-up solution. No matter the size of your organization, Freshservice offers the right-sized service management solution that helps achieve quick returns and efficiency through bots, automation, and orchestration.
Freshservice’s service management spans your entire organization, across IT and other lines of business such as HR, Facilities, Marketing, Legal and Finance.
Here are 5 more reasons why you should switch to Freshservice:
- Dedicated assistance to help you move all data to Freshservice so that your team can start from where they left off.
- We’re right-sized for you – fully-featured service management, IT operations management and Project Management capabilities but without the complexity.
- Our pricing is transparent and our implementation takes approximately 2 months lesser compared to others in the industry.
- Freshservice’s simple and intuitive UI leads to greater adoption rates across the organization and improvement in user satisfaction.
- Built from the ground up as a multi-tenant SaaS product, that means faster upgrades and more release cycles.
The past year really tested the mettle of IT teams worldwide. Running the risk of an escalated commitment on your IT investment because of market consolidation is not a worthy cause for more disruptions in your daily IT operations.
Cover Image: Naveen Nagar
Subscribe for blog updates
Thank you for subscribing!
OOPS! something went wrong try after sometime